8/19/2015

221B Baker Street

Hello :)

To be honest: I don´t really like this "Hello"-thing for a beginning at all, but I haven't had any creative idea how I could replace it so I ended up doing it with "Hello" … hope you don't mind :´D
Anyway, this Blogpost is about 221B Baker Street.
Those who don't know what this is, i can just recommend to watch BBC's "Sherlock" immediately. ;)

Last time Ronja and I met I literally compelled her to watch "Sherlock" with me and if I accord credibility to her opinion she seems to like the show too.
The Street -221B Baker Street- is probably the most known street name. Which, although with other name, is visited by Fans very often.
The name of the Street unfortunately isn't Baker Street *here please insert a sigh* In reality the street is called 187 North Gower Street.

Who knows about the show knows that right beside the flat there is a little diner. This also exists under the name "Speedy´s Cafe".




Speedy´s Cafe is a Sandwich-Bar which among other things is selling the "Sherlock-Wrap" and the "Watson-Wrap".
Personally I'd prefer the "Watson-Wrap" because its the vegetarian one :) (Martin Freeman is a vegetarian. Wikipedia says pescetarian but all the interviews I read - and that where kinda lot ;)- said he is a vegetarian…)



I guess now it´s quite clear what I want to imply :D
One of the things we want to visit is the 221B Baker Street associated the "Speedy´s Cafe".

Should i ever get the chance to visit this street it probably would be a problem to make me go…
Sorry Ronja, you will have to come up with something ;)

xoxo Julia

sources:


No comments:

Post a Comment